Kim, Home Seller in Fort Lauderdale, FL

what is the most popular floor color for resale in the Imperial Point area?

Asked by Kim, Fort Lauderdale, FL Sat Dec 26, 2009

Answers

5
MID TO DARK BROWN WOOD USUALLY WORKS.
I HAD A BUYER LAST WEEK WHO SAW 2 PROPERTIES,ONE WITH CARPETING AND ONE WITH WOOD FLOORS.
HE BOUGHT THE ONE WITH WOOD FLOORS AND DIDN'T EVEN LOOK ANY FURTHER.
HE SAID "THIS IS WHAT I WANT".WOOD SELLS.
Hi Kim:
I am a little late responding to your question but was out of the country. I live and work in the Imperial Point area and have my office on Commercial Blvd east of Federal. I can tell you that flooring these days is very specific to personal tastes, therefore something neutral is always great. A good quality diagonal tile or stone in a beige, tan or grey is good. What is also very popular is laminated or wood flooring in light or dark shades. A lot of this depends on your current decor (traditional or conventional), and also depends on your budget and what you wish to get out of your house. Since I am just round the corner, I would be happy to stop by and take a look at your house and give you my best, honest opinion at no obligation.
I would love to hear from you and assist you in your choices. I wish you a great 2010.
Kind Regards,
Lynne Hale, CRS, e-Pro, CIPS
Broker-Associate
Century 21 Hansen Realty Inc
954-303-0071
lynne@lynnehale.com
Web Reference: http://www.lorettalynne.com
Kim,

Imperial Point is a great area for sales now. If you are choosing flooring primarily based on getting the most value for your home when you sell, it really depends on the price range you're looking at. A nice nuetral stone would be great for a traditional home but a mid-range wood floor would be excellent for a mid-century modern home. It's tough to call without seeing the rest of the home so if you want a consult, give me a call.

Adam Ehlmann
Florida Elite Homes
954-980-7120
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 26, 2009
If you are looking to sell, don't be too concerned with today's popular floor colors as they will be gone tomorrow, so to say, and they may not be appealing to all buyers-- Instead look at neutral colors, they never really go out of style--enhance your look with accessories, paint, etc.

Anna
earth colors. they blend nicely and are natural.