Call me when you are ready to take a look.
1. Where is your lot? Is it waterfront? Dry lot?
2. Impact fees for your area.
3. What type of construction? CBS, ICF, Modular, Wood Frame, Manufactured?
4. What upgrades are you looking for?
5. Has a floor plan been designed and engineered?
6. Have you consulted with any general contractors
7. When being quoted psf prices, are you being quoted for living or total sq ft?
Until you have answers to these questions, the best anyone can do is throw ballpark numbers at you in the hopes of landing your business. Just as everyone else on here, we all have our preferred builders. Choose to work with someone who feel comfortable with, who is answering not evading or redirecting your questions, and will work best to represent your best interests.
Neil G. Blair-Bennett
If your serious I have lots of questions and I am sure you do. Call me and I will set up a time to meet with you and go over all of my questions and hopefully answer all of yours.
A HouseSOLD Name
Southern Premier Realty
Gulf Access Realty Inc.
What you're asking is impossible to answer without more details about what type of home,etc. give me a call or shoot me an email to discuss more. I work with different builders who can give you a better idea of cost. Thanks
Gulf Gateway Realty, Inc
It depends on location, what kind of upgrades and details you have put into the house. I would guess anywhere from $160/sq-ft and up.