For Rent in 78550>Question Details

Olga, Home Owner in 78550

how much should I charge for a 3 bedroom new house, 2000 sq ft?

Asked by Olga, 78550 Sat Sep 3, 2011

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 78550

Answers

2
Are you looking to rent it out or to sell it? When I look at a house I check out it's appraised value (public record available for FREE. Try googling your address or simply going directly to the local tax appraisers office) and compare it with the market and get a pretty good average of what the owner will (and CAN) charge ...or a bargaining chip if they are overcharging. Then you factor in things like the present physical condition and history of the home, crime rate and school district of the neighborhood, etc. With today's questionable market, you might do better to rent then sell but would maintain responsibilities. I'm not a real estate lawyer or agent, just a person who has tested the water and is, herself, looking to rent a home. Hope it helps! Have a great day :)
What you should charge for a 3/Bdrm "new home" with 2000 SF is a very open question. What you need to do is contact a reputable REALTOR and ask for a market analysis on your home. The REALTOR will find some comparable listings and current sales in your area to obtain the price per sq. ft.. Then, the REALTOR will compare the condition of your home to the comparables. This is a great way to find out what your home is actually worth. Most REALTORS will not charge you for this service.