Shahrial, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

hello there, shah here, looking for a house in 1 month, i am in malaysia now. well i am looking for a lease to own or rent to own . can y help me?

Asked by Shahrial, Outside U.S. Mon Oct 25, 2010

Hello Shah, of course I can help you. With this post you are going to get every agent from here to Malaysia to reply. I'll tell you a good place to start is to get on Listingbook. I can send you an invite and you can search a home finder that is directly linked to the multiple listing service. Also, we can the work together, even if you're still in Malaysia, on refining your search and getting you more quickly to the property that is right for you, not wasting your time.
If that sounds like something you are interested in shoot me an email at and I will send you the invite. It is free to join and has no obligations.

Hope that info is helpful!
Ken Parker
Hello Mr.Shah.

Feel free to send me a direct email for what you are looking for specifically.
I will be glad to send you property profiles.

Mike Patel
Web Reference:
Greetings Shaw,

There is a distinct difference between a real estate agent and a highly trained real estate sales professional. Lot's of agents; few professionals.

I would appreciate the chance to interview for the job of helping you find a place. We all have basically the same tools. It comes down to the level of service we personally provide.

Interview several of us and then make your choice.

Kevin Perkins
Hello Shah,
Your post inquires about a lease/rent to own and I would be happy to provide you with very important information about these types of transactions and the factors involved in them.

Have you ever lived in the Anaheim/Anaheim Hills area? If you haven't, you might want to consider a standard lease for at least your first few months to get familiar with the area and local housing. With a lease to own agreement there are substantial down payments made and most are not refundable.

I would be honored to assist you further with questions you might have. Please feel free to visit my site to gain area, school and mapping information of the Anaheim Hills area. On the site, you can contact me directly as well.

Robert M. van der Goes
I would be happy to help.

Dan Brough
Freedom First Properties
hello shah -
Sure, I can help you. Give me a call or shoot me an email. Or check out my website and sign up for properties to lease.

Leslie Eskildsen, Realtor
As seen in the Orange County Register: