Design & Decor in Madison>Question Details

Mary Tracy, Home Buyer in Madison, WI

Where can I find someone who can advise me on decorating ideas once I purchase my home?

Asked by Mary Tracy, Madison, WI Sat Aug 21, 2010

Answers

4
Hi Mary!

I hope you're having a good day? When you say decorating, do you mean painting, or, painting to go with what you want in your life (Feng Shui), or more of the furnishing of your home? I actually help my buyers with more of the basic visualization, beyond that, I know and could refer you to several different professionals for painting and design...depending on what really works for you... :-) ... ?

Take care and very best,
Beth
Just yesterday I opened the door to an Ethan Allen Design Consultant for buyers I am working with - he was a knowledgeabe and creative resource. If a furniture purchase is part of your plan, then a design consultant from the furniture store may be a resource you can tap.

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Serivce - in New Jersey
Web Reference: http://www.feenick.com
This would kinda matter how much you wanted to pay for advise. One way of doing it would be to. Go to one of the major funiture stores and see if they have someone there to help you. Or if you were looking for something a little more high end you might go to a speciality store and speak with someone there. If you are looking for funiture placement or colors of walls you can go on line to HGTV or DYI and find some help on their web sites.
Mary,

I have a friend that is an excellent experienced designer. She is in my business networking group and has had excellent reviews on her previous work. I'm not sure if she would want me to put her name out here, but I would be happy to send it to you in an email. Let me know if you are interested in getting her contact information.

Linda
Web Reference: http://www.lindacefalu.com