Design & Decor in 33412>Question Details

S&S, Home Buyer in 33412

I'm looking for someone to assist with freshening a home; color, furniture placement, etc. I don't need more furniture. Any?

Asked by S&S, 33412 Tue Mar 6, 2012

recommendations?

Answers

3
Designs by Deb

Their team takes your home and rearranges the furniture and items that you have already and take some things away they feel you don't need, they would have it painted, freshened up, lightened up, a lot of time it looks like a different home.
Call her 561 252-1353
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 6, 2012
Welcome Thomas loan company, we offer the following loans to individuals, private / public company Commercial Loans (Secure and unsecured) loans the Small Business Administration (SBA), (Secure and Unsecured) Personal Loans (Secure and unsecured) loans Residential (Secure and unsecured ) Mortgage Loans (Secure and unsecured) and many other interest rate of 2%; apply for a minimum of 100.00 100,000,000.00 for rubles, dollars, pounds, euros, etc. Interested candidates should please contact us today for your internet fast and easy loan without collateral deposits.
E-mail: thomascreditfirm@gmail.com

Thomas B. Dawson
There are some great stagers out there that do exactly what you need. I would either talk to a reputable local real estate agent to get a referral or google "home staging" and see what you find. Staging a home to sell it is probably one of the best things you can do to sell it quicker and for a higher price. I would also suggest that you have a pre-sale inspection done by a home inspector. This will be a good guide for you to know what a buyer's inspector will likely find and give you the opportunity to fix those things or to at least know what's coming when you get an offer.