Design & Decor in Washington>Question Details

La-dc, Other/Just Looking in Washington, DC

I'm an architectural designer in DC looking to work with buyers and agents of rehab/foreclosure properties.

Asked by La-dc, Washington, DC Tue May 25, 2010

I have qualified and licensed contractors that I work with and am able to deliver drawings for permitting and construction. Is there a local website where I can network with rehabbers?

Help the community by answering this question:


Try DCMud (, its a who's who in the development community, great place to find out what's going on in the real estate development world.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 25, 2010
Let us know if we can help we are a 3rd party and can save you good money thanks Ernie. Haas
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 25, 2010
I have some clients who are doing some 203k loans and we are always looking for architectural designers. Can you send me some information of the work you have done in the past? You can reach me at Thanks
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 25, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer