Ed Gronske, Other/Just Looking in Basking Ridge, NJ

I have a design / cabinet showroom in the Dewey Village shopping center. If there are any agents who refer prospects to me and they sign a contract

Asked by Ed Gronske, Basking Ridge, NJ Tue Sep 15, 2009

I am willing to offer referral fees to those agents. If anyone is interested please contact Ed Gronske - Homefront Design Studio at 908 350 3376 http://www.homefrontds.com

Answers

2
Ed- I believe it would be illegal to pay an agent a fee for referrals unless you are a license real estate agent. It is against our code of ethics. However, it is acceptable to make some good connections and establish relationships so that if I have a client who could benefit from your services I could arrange to have them speak with you. In return, if you have a client who may be looking to buy or sell, I would be happy to help them!! I would be happy to meet with you at your shop to see to see what services you provide and possibly introduce you to my clients. Love to meet you :)
Lynn Dachisen
dachisen@gmail.com
Serving Basking Ridge, Bernardsville, Warren and surrounding areas
Ed: In NJ agents can't take "kickbacks" from anyone. They must refer based on quality, service etc. and always at the customers own risk.

Camille Miller
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 15, 2009