Design & Decor in 37167>Question Details

Brittanie, Home Buyer in 37167

Does anyone know of any Professional Painters in the Smyrna Tn area?

Asked by Brittanie, 37167 Mon May 10, 2010

Answers

3
George St. Pierre. Works at Lowes in Smyrna. Cheap and amazing work!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
I would call friends and people you know who live around that area. Having lived there before, they are probably aware of a company who specializes in painting. They should be able to give you plenty of options that can help you with your project. Good luck and I hope you end up finding the right painter for you! http://www.rgmpainting.com.au
Flag Tue Dec 2, 2014
Professional British Painters in LeVergne call: 615-977-3577 ask for Lee
Theran Doll 615-519-1014. I am a Real Estate Agent and Theran is my brother in law. If you're going to paint it, paint it right the first time--you can always tell when it has not been professionally done! Theran is a fabulous painter and has always painted my homes. He can do just regular home painting (but will do a fabulous job) and he also does portraits, murals, has done buildings in downtown Nashville and some of his work has been made into billboards. He is very creative and will work with you. I can send you a photo of his work on my previous home and baby's room if you send me your email address at elisa@2TnHomes.com.
Having professional painters are so important to have. That's why I would definitely ask people around your area. They should know who to refer you to and who you should hire. Not only that, but they can also give you good advice when looking painters. This is definitely the route I would take. http://ccspainting.com
Flag Wed Feb 18, 2015