80223 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Marina Gorbo…, Real Estate Pro in Englewood, CO
Marina Gorbounov answered:
Is there a law on the CO books that says a landlord must give you notice when coming onto the property?
There's a law of quiet enjoyment. Basically if someone comes over repeatedly, they are violating your right for quiet enjoyment. If they are coming unannouced that is even worse. Typica ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 29, 2014 Rental Basics in 80223
Julie Bloch…, Real Estate Pro in Denver, CO
Julie Bloch Burton answered:
Can you get a single family home in Baker for under $240K?
Yes –Your “must have” list is totally possible!!!! Let me know if you want me to run the active property list for you, I am more than happy to do so. If you would r ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 31, 2013 Home Buying in 80223
Bob Gordon, Real Estate Pro in Boulder, CO
Bob Gordon answered:
Utility bill history for 100 Galapago Denver CO, please
Owner can contact Xcel and get the twelve month history. Anyone can contact Xcel and get High/Low and Average utility. You realize the property in question is under contract, right? If ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 13, 2011 Home Buying in 80223
Joetta Fort, Real Estate Pro in Arvada, CO
Joetta Fort answered:
Will we need a co-signer?
Hi Adam - I see you've gotten plenty of answers - I just wanted to write in to say I notice you've asked several questions, and to encourage you to keep it up. I just know that you'll ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 24, 2009 Home Buying in 80223
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Colorado > Denver County > Denver > 80223
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer