General Area in Denton : Advice

change location

cancel or


Mary Kathryn…, Real Estate Pro in Denton, TX
Mary Kathryn Clay answered:
We are looking to rent a 4/2 house in the Ginnings ISD in Denton, TX that will allow pets.
Hi Brenda!

I just stumbled upon your need for a lease! I do work tons of leases here in Denton so if you need any help at all please don't hesitate to give me a shout!
There are a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 6, 2008 General Area in 76207
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Denton County > Denton > General Area in Denton
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer