12054 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Peter Mckee, Real Estate Pro in Delmar, NY
Peter Mckee answered:
how do I cancel my house for sale?
If you are in Delmar, your house should be listed in the Capital Region Multiple Listing Service. A homeowner, at least in this MLS, may withdraw a listing from the MLS by completing a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 28, 2012 Home Selling in 12054
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Albany County > Delmar > 12054
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer