Foreclosure in Delaware County : Advice

change location

cancel or


Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
Do I need to do anything if I Want to let a rental house go to forclosure?
That should be your last option as it will stay on your credit for the next 7-10 years, A short sale could be your best option and worst, complete a deed i lieu of foreclosure. If you ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 18, 2015 Foreclosure in 13752
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Delaware County > Foreclosure in Delaware County
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer