Hi Martha, good morning,
I have just what you are asking for, just listed last week a 1+1+1 for $52400.00. Call me to arrange to view asap it wont last long. (954) 806-5006.
David McChesney GRI,CDPE,CIPS,REO... more
Yes, the listing specifically lists that dogs are accepted (probably cats also), There may be restrictions on the size and number of pets.
Beautiful property in my favorite area of Deerfield/Boca.
Let me know if you would like additional information and to see this condo.
Dan Dohrn, Realtor
Keyes Real Estate
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org... more
The condo you inquired about is located in Century Village. This is a 55+ community and they do not allow pets.
If I can be of further service please contact me directly.
This is NOT located inside Century Village. It is in the community of Brookfield Gardens.
It has a brand new kitchen with granite countertops, new lighting, base molding, crown molding and ceiling fans. A/C compressor was replaced 2012. However, please note that the appliances are not included.
If you would like to make an appointment to see this unit in person please contact me directly. Please note that this is a Short Sale. Short Sales can take a long time to reach a closing. If you have time on your side it looks like you can get a beautiful condo.
Lease to own homes are laden with pitfalls for the buyer and an exceptionally bad idea in my opinion. They are not an easy way to buy a home without having the sufficient credit, income, and down payment to do so, as most people seem to believe. Here are some reasons why they are a monumentally bad idea:
1. You'll still have to come up with a lump sum (essentially a down payment) or "option" to enter into the agreement. This is due upfront and is usually a percentage of the purchase price. Plan on $3000-5000.
2. You'll agree on a date when you'll have to exercise the option to buy. Let's say 2 years from now. At that time, you'll still have to qualify for a loan, and have sufficient down payment.
3. If you pay the rent late even once, the seller typically reserves the right to keep everything and void the deal.
4. How do you know the price you negotiate down the road will still be a good deal when it comes time to actually purchase the property? Will you qualify for the financing then? Will it appraise out?
5. You'll be responsible for the upkeep of the property throughout the life of the lease. If the furnace goes out, you'll have to fix it. Same for the roof, plumbing, and everything else. Remember, this is for all intents and purposes now "your" house.
Violate any of the above terms and the seller keeps everything you gave them upfront, and also all of the money credited towards your down payment from each month.
Too much risk, too much money, and too much uncertainty about what your situation or finances will be too far down the road in the future. Please ensure you do your homework and are aware of the terms of these deals. There is NO deal out there that allows you to simply rent a home until it's paid off - without having your credit, income, and finances factored in & considered.
Hope this helps!... more
Deer Creek Country Club is located in Deerfield Beach, Florida at the cross-roads of Powerline and Hillsboro. This community was developed in the late 1970's - early 1980's so it has weathered quite a few real estate 'trends'. Currrently there is a large and active inventory of available homes in Deer Creek. What makes Deer Creek interesting to the Buyer is that there are a number of type of homes available: highrise apartments, condominiums, lofts, villas, townhomes and single-family homes. Properties are selling here. The length of time to sell a property is typically 8 months or longer, it really depends on the specific property and the way the property is currently being marketed.... more
Appraisals are privately done, so there's no central place to find appraisals on a property.
Tax assessments are public record. Your county tax assessor's office would have the most recent tax assessment for a property. Many jurisdictions have the information online, so you can research it (at no charge) from your own computer.
Hope that helps.... more