Deadwood : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Robert D Hug…, Real Estate Pro in Devon, PA
Robert D Hughes answered:
Refinancing can you get a copy of an appraisal befor you go to sign papers work
Struluet, insist on receiving the appraisal prior to signing any papers. You paid for it you are entitled a copy. Like I stated before, difficult to make changes after all documents are ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 3, 2012 Financing in 97430
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oregon > Lane County > Deadwood
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer