Foreclosure in Danville : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Alain Picard, Real Estate Pro in Puyallup, WA
Alain Picard answered:
can an offer be adjusted on a forclosed home that you are paying cash for after the inspection?
Usually on a foreclosed home it is listed "as is" so if you have an inspection contigency and you've had an inspection done and don't like what was found than you could probably cancel ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 18, 2012 Foreclosure in 46122
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Indiana > Hendricks County > Danville > Foreclosure in Danville
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer