75287 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Kevan Pewitt, Real Estate Pro in Houston, TX
Kevan Pewitt answered:
what is land use controls and restrictions?
Land use and controls are referring to deed restrictions or municipal zoning. Most homes in residential subdivisions in Texas have deed restrictions that restrict their use to resident ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 23, 2016 Home Buying in 75287
 Nicole, Real Estate Pro in
Nicole answered:
Referred to NACA Dallas but, need real life stories...
can someone please answer this question below ?
land use controls and restrictions ? thanks
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 16, 2016 Home Buying in 75287
Javier Monti…, Real Estate Pro in Covina, CA
Javier Montiel answered:
How to delete our new home pics from this site? We dont want it to be display.
Try calling Trulia customer service.

1 (888) 466-3501
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 16, 2015 Home Ownership in 75287
Scott Johnson, Real Estate Pro in Richardson, TX
Scott Johnson answered:
My home has been listed in 75287 for 24 Days, completely updated, within correct per sft price but still no offers. What else should we do?
This question is old but still relevant.


Trust your agent, find out what the average days on market really is for your neighborhood and let your agents marketing ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 19, 2014 Market Conditions in 75287
Amy S Arey R…, Real Estate Pro in Allen, TX
Amy S Arey Realtor CNE answered:
Looking for a design consultant on a remodel of our bathroom and kitchen in Bent Tree West.
I'm sure you have already taken care of this, but I recommend the award-winning Alan Hilsabeck, (also featured on HGTV) who specializes in Kitchen and Bath Remodels:

Here's a post o ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 11, 2014 Remodel & Renovate in 75287
Kenneth "Kenny" Bebensee answered:
Need to look for something with section 8 in 75287 zip
Just pick a good Realtor and pick 1 Realtor to work with who is experienced in section 8.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Aug 3, 2013 For Rent in 75287
Philip Cabral, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Philip Cabral answered:
My husband and I have a mortgage but I would like buy an apartment by myself. what can I do?
The short answer to your question is to talk to a lender and see what they say about your financial situation. You might want to talk to 2-3 different lenders as they will all have thei ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 4, 2012 Home Buying in 75287
Pamela Edwar…, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TX
Pamela Edwards answered:
can you find section 8 houses?
I second Melissa's answer. GTF is an excellent resource that I recomend all the time.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 15, 2011 For Rent in 75287
Dallas Texas, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TN
Dallas Texas answered:
Need ASAP homeowners insurance for a vacant home (listed for sale) located in Collin County. Must be able to quote/write without contents.
Why does not the buyer not contact insurance company where they obtain their auto insurance they could receive a discount.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Cr ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue May 18, 2010 Home Insurance in 75287
Carolyn Black, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TX
Carolyn Black answered:
I have a client that wants to remodel their home with the usual, i.e. granite, tile, wood floors, paint, updated bathrooms etc.
You may have already found a referral but if your clients are still entertaining bids-please visit
www.everestconstructiongroup.com or contact them at (214)923-9279 or (214)999-9399.
... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 6, 2010 Remodel & Renovate in 75287
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Collin County > Dallas > 75287
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer