Curb Appeal in Glendale>Question Details

katcastaneda…, Other/Just Looking in Glendale, AZ

Looking for a house with 2 master suites and a den

Asked by katcastaneda11, Glendale, AZ Wed May 9, 2012

Also, I'm 46 and wondering if I qualify to live in any "Adult Only" neighborhoods i.e., 40 or 45 etc.

Answers

3
Grace Adewumi’s answer
Hi Katcastaneda11,
"The Adult Only" neighborhoods usually have age limit of about 55+. If there are going to be two adults and one adult is over 55 the second adult can be younger. I can send you information on some properties that has 2 master suites and a den. Do you have an area in mind? If you would like for me to send you these information, e-mail or call me.
Grace Adewumi
Realty One Group
gracea@realtyoneaz.com
602-769-0890
I know the community of Trilogy in Vistancia in Peoria allows 45 and up and is a really beautiful community. I have sold quite a few homes there and people love it. The community I live in which are patio homes near Kierland in Scottsdale have homes with 2 very large master suites and a den. Please feel free to contact me and I can give you more info on these types of homes.
Lorrie Feld
Keller Williams Integrity First
480-570-1074
There are 29 homes in the area with 2 master suites. Copy/ paste the link below to check them out, then give me a call to discuss.

http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cgi?cmd=url+other/ru…