Curb Appeal in 78006>Question Details

Chris, Both Buyer and Seller in San Antonio, TX

How much does it cost to clear up burn piles, scattered rocks and trim trees on 4.5. acres?

Asked by Chris, San Antonio, TX Sun Nov 20, 2011

I have 4.5 acres of land north of San Antonio that I would like 4 burn piles removed, rocks removed that are scattered and half buried from a previous owner land clearing operation and I would like the trees trimmed up.

Answers

4
Betina Foreman’s answer
Dear Chris,
I would call a few contractors and ask them to come see the property and give you a bid on the work. There is no way to get a solid price without knowing the exact scope of work. You might try looking on AngiesList.com to find a reputable contractor for this job. I wish you luck!
Betina
Chris,

Did this ever get addressed for you? If not let me know and I'll help you out.

Kacey Wells
G.J. Gardner Homes
281-768-0334
The cost for the clean-up, will depend on the amount of the debris to be removed. I have a couple local people I can reccomend. You can e-mail me at LornaKay@LornaKay.com
I'm not sure exactly what the cost, but I do have a very reliable vendor that I use for these exact purposes. Shoot me an e-mail or a message and I'll send you his contact information.
Web Reference: http://www.steelrpm.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 20, 2011