Investment Properties in Cupertino : Advice

change location

cancel or


Cindy Davis, Real Estate Pro in San Diego, CA
Cindy Davis answered:
Can I avoid capital gain tax when I sell my rental house to buy a owner occupied one? ( or use 1031 exchange to do this kind of exchange ?). Thanks!
No. 1031 Exchanges must be used for investment properties. One client I had, rented out their new property for a year or two, and then moved into it after that - I know that was deemed ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Apr 11, 2015 Investment Properties in Cupertino

Interested in Cupertino commercial investment properties? You can find multi-unit apartments, office investments and more on

Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Alice Bidel, Agent in Saratoga
Alice Bidel
Dorit Alon, Agent in Cupertino, CA
Dorit Alon
Cupertino, CA
Greg Helderman, Agent in Saratoga, CA
Greg Helderman
Saratoga, CA
Home > California > Santa Clara County > Cupertino > Investment Properties in Cupertino
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer