Crime & Safety in Timonium>Question Details

Nancylohr, Home Buyer in Lutherville-Timonium,

why are so many homes for sale on Cinder Rd. We are interested but need to know why to this question before we consider looking here.

Asked by Nancylohr, Lutherville-Timonium, MD Fri Sep 13, 2013

This question was asked from… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">…

Not many people know, but there is actually a small trailer park back there PLUS, even though it is a desirable and highly accessible location, it is surrounded by commercial - but hopefully it is on the upswing as far as people moving in to whip these smallish homes back into shape and breath new life into the neighborhood.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 25, 2013
To add to Marney's answer, a lot of the time you will see several houses go up for sale in a certain area at once because one home owner will see success in the sale of a neighbor's home and decide that they'll give it a shot too because they've been considering selling and this gives them an extra push. Although sometimes it is just pure coincidence.

If you're concerned about there being issues, you may want to check crime statistics in the area which you can do right on Trulia under the crime tab when you're on a specific property page.

Another recommendation, if you're really interested in an area, is to drive through the neighborhood during the day, evening and on a weekend to see it at different times of the day/week. If you have any other questions or would like to go take a look at some of these homes in person, please don't hesitate to contact me any time. :)

Warmest Regards,

Marika Clark, Realtor
Keller Williams Select Realtors
696 Ritchie Highway, Suite 100, Severna Park, MD 21146
c. (443) 572-9169 | o. (443) 261-1100 | e.

"Nothing worth having was ever achieved without effort." - Theodore Roosevelt
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 13, 2013
Hi Nancy!

I am not sure! I have the one listed at 60 Cinder, and that one is on the market because the seller moved out of town.

The one next door at 58 Cinder is already under contract!

I don't know of any problems or issues, all I know is that the Lutherville market has been picking up, and maybe a number of sellers just had the same idea.

I hope this helps!

Thank you!

Marney Kirk

Keller Williams Excellence Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 13, 2013