christycarra…, Other/Just Looking in Jacksonville, FL

where is the best area for a clean crime free neighborhood and great schools that focus on education?

Asked by christycarrascoadape, Jacksonville, FL Wed Jan 9, 2013

i am looking for an area with low crime rate and good schools. i have a 4 yr old son and we are moving from orlando in a month. i really need my son to grow up in a good area were the crime is low i dont want to have to worry about anything. school is very impoortant to me as well i want him to be in a school where the teachers really focus on education and are really into helping the students learn and take the time to help them get ahead. please, if you know where an area is that consists of these 2 very important things let me know. i have been looking online for a long time and have had no luck getting any real information. thank you.

Answers

10
Are you saying price is not an issue??....

With enthusiasm,

Meir Aloni & Team

CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)

RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)

Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!

Direct phone# 954-338-5220 http://www.WeSellBroward.com
As a local resident and non-real estate agent, I would recommend 32223, locally known as Mandarin. Very safe, and good schools. (Julington Creek, Mandarin, Loretto, Fruit Cove.)
I have some excellent crime/school grading research resources that I have sent to many people. It has been a huge benefit in helping them find just the right area to move into. Please call me or email me and I will get these resources to you immediately.
David Elian, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Jacksonville Realty
904-338-5477
davidelian@kw.com
http://www.davidelianhomes.com
Of course I agree with the other agents about doing your own research about communities and areas. These questions are subjective, so two different people will have two or more different opinions on neighborhoods. My answer is an example because it is where I moved at the time I was looking for A-rated schools. It is certainly not the only area with good schools. Because of real estate law, we would prefer that you tell us a price point and kind of home you want, perhaps the location of your work, school, church, friends or relatives. Then we can tell you about homes listed for sale, and you can check the areas of those you think appeal to you. Contact one or two or three agents, I suggest, and see if you get the service you need. If you contact more than one, please tell everyone that she or he is not the only person you contacted so that the agent can decide whether to spend time and work for you. Now or very soon, you will want to work with one agent so that agent can be fair to you and you can be fair to him or her. Happy 2013 and happy searching!
Dear Christy,
Your luck has changed. When I was looking for the same characteristics, I moved to Julington Creek Plantation in St. Johns/Fruit Cove, Florida. If you research the area, you will find this area has in various recent years been named one of the best places to live and one of the fastest-growing small towns in the United States by organizations such as Forbes Magazine.
Email me back, and I will describe homes, prices, and schools for you in 32259. Depending on your price range, you can look at upscale homes, waterfront homes, golf course homes, affordable single-family homes in a planned community (JCP or others) with wonderful amenities such as pools & tennis & more, townhouses, older homes without homeowner association fees, or possibly even a mobile home if your budget is lower.
--Steve Henrickson, RE/MAX Specialists
Hi, awesome that you are concerned for your sons well being. Realtors are not allowed to steer anyone to or away from any particular area. You can do your own research with statistics found at http://www.city-data.com . I was fortunate to have raised my children in St Johns County. I believe they have the highest rating regarding schools. If I may assist you in locating any additional information or answer any other questions, please feel free to contact me. rosieflrealtor@yahoo.com 904-482-8666
will you be renting or buying.
Greatschools.org is another great website to check out
Realtors legally cannot answer any of those questions, this is considered steering. There are websites that rate school districts and JSO websites can tell you about crime rates.
you may visit http://www.homefacts.com . Also you may talk to the local police station.