Ed Williams, Home Buyer in Wyandotte, MI

what type of community is in north fort myers?

Asked by Ed Williams, Wyandotte, MI Thu Mar 3, 2011

Answers

2
Hi Ed,

North Fort Myers has a variety of communities to choose from. These include waterfront communities, golf communities, and gated family friendly communities.
I live in North Fort Myers myself and I love it. North Fort Myers has high priced waterfront properties as well as other areas with mainly mobile homes, North Fort Myers has very rural areas with ranches and horse farms as well as golf course communities. You find retirement communities as well as family friendly modern gated communities. Since you posted under Crime and Safety - I can assure you that I feel very save here. Neighbors are still neighbors and watching out for each other. To really experience North Fort Myers you have to know where to look. Some of the neighborhoods are "hidden away" and a normal "out of towner" will never see or find them. North Fort Myers is very nice!!!