Glova, Both Buyer and Seller in Lockerbie Square, In...

what is the crime rate in Lockerbie? Is it safe to walk from your car to home after dark?

Asked by Glova, Lockerbie Square, Indianapolis, IN Sun Aug 28, 2011

Answers

2
As a realtor I would not be comfortable or allowed to say waht is safe and what is not safe. You and I may have different ideas of what is safe and what is not. I recommend you go to http://imaps.indygov.org/publicsafetymaps/

This is a website that allows you to enter an address at it will tell you about all the police calls and activity in that area. From that you can determine if that is a lot or a little. Otherwise Anna is correct to say go visit at night and see how you feel.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 15, 2011
When it comes to any safety issues, for accurate and up to the minute information, contact the local authorities and ask all your questions, hear all there is to hear firshand; if unfamiliar with the area, do visit more than once and at different times of day, possibly chat with locals/neighbors; real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods....