Crime & Safety in 30038>Question Details

Sondra, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

what is the crime for lithonia, ga 30038?

Asked by Sondra, Atlanta, GA Tue Nov 6, 2007

Answers

7
Hi Sondra,

You can visit my website at http://www.iamBlessed.net to get a neighborhood report. I sell lots of homes in Lithonia and my clients seem to be pleased with their home choices.
A crime report may help, but the best thing to do is to drive to Lithonia and talk to people living in the area. There are many homes in the area with prices ranging from the less than $100K to over a million.
We have a of discounted homes in Lithonia on our website: http://www.doyenrealty.com/georgiarealestate/lithonia-georgi… Call us if you have any questions.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 5, 2007
Like a lot of cities Lithonia has its share of crime. It doesnt appear to have any more than other places. Its usually always best to check it out for yourself to see if you would be comfortable there. I live there now so if I can be of any assistance please feel free to give me a call 678-887-9965.
Dennis
Lithonia is a very nice city. I have not noticed a lot of crime. I am in Farrington Township townhomes and love my place. We used to have some problems with litter and because we are close to a Wal-mart we had some issues with Wal-Mart carts being left near our neighborhood, but a community group was formed and keep the place pretty clean now which made me very happy. There is an apartment community up the street that has had a few problems, but they tend to stay in that community and it's usually something domestic. I have not seen any drugs, gangs, or hookers in my community. We have lots of nice people, but most people do stay to themselves and that ok too. Overall grade for my community is a B+ because of location, my subdivision and overall community. Even Wal-Mart is starting to purchase the carts that have the wheel locks that keep people from rolling them off the parking lot. (Finally after much complaining by the community and me) :)
My best friend lives in the 30038 zip code area and hasn't had any problems with crime. I grew up in Lithonia, 30058 and my parents and in-laws still live there. They haven't had any problems with crime.

Hope this helps.
Da crime is off da chain. Crack, hookers, and gangs make up the majority of the population of what once was a very nice place.
Sondra,

I would be more than happy to pull a crime report for you if you would like to send me your email address I can send you a copy. You can also go to my website and pull all the community information for Lithonia including a crime report. Hope that wil help you get started.

GOOD LUCK!