Rosa, Home Buyer in Newark, NJ

the condos seem nice and reasonably priced, but is north bay village as dangerous asshows in local information thank you.

Asked by Rosa, Newark, NJ Sun May 20, 2012

Answers

7
I there is not a safer place to live in Miami Beach, than North Bay Village.
Hello Rosa, you may view more info about North Bay Village at my blog http://northbayvillagemiami.blogspot.com
I have been in North Bay Village for 5 years and I absolutely love it!
Hi Rosa,
I have lived in a single family home on North Bay Island, one of the 3 islands that comprise North Bay Village, for a couple of years now and, quite frankly, find it one of the safest, most secure feeling parts of Miami I have been. North Bay Village is its own municipality between the mainland Miami and Miami Beach and is super convenient to most of Miami, from downtown to the beaches to the Aventura Mall shopping area. There is a large police force for such a small village, and the officers seem to be omnipresent. As another reply suggested, maybe you are looking at per-capita crime stats. North Bay Village is a small village with less than 7,000 residents, so whatever amount of crime there is may appear more significant than it is??? Feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss living in what I consider to be a neighborhood with a great quality of life.
Chris Jenkins
Keller Williams
realtorchris@live.com
I have lived in North Bay Village in a high rise for over 6 years....I am very happy living here....single family homes range from 390k to over 3 Million! so yes this is a very up and coming area with our own poilce department....hope this helps. And if you are from Newark, NJ this place is paradise!
THANK YOU..IT DOES HELP A LOT!!!
Flag Tue Jul 17, 2012
Hi. I moved from NC and live in North Bay Village. It is very safe. The Police are always driving around and patrolling the areas. I really enjoy living here and find it to be a great community. Like the other poster said it is very affordable considering the prices for Waterfront condos in Miami and Miami Beach
You may want to search this site it offers free owner financing listings-rent to own ect maybe you can find something there.? http://www.flhomescontractfordeed.com/owner_financing.html
I checked this site and no properties
Flag Sun Feb 17, 2013
No not all.... North Bay Village happens to be the most affordable place to live Miami/Miami Beach if you want to live close to the Beach.

Channel 7 has their headquarters their together with a fair amount of four star restaurants.

Maybe your reading the stats in comparison to population in the area.