Crime & Safety in Houston>Question Details

Raul Alejand…, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

sex violaters child molester

Asked by Raul Alejandre, Houston, TX Sat Jun 22, 2013

This question was asked from…

Help the community by answering this question:


Kathy Ellis’ answer

If you are concerned about sex offenders in a particular neighborhood, you can try the following websites:…

From there you can make your own decisions about what is the right environment for you and your family.


Kathy Ellis
Keller Williams Realty Professionals
8101 Cypresswood Drive
Spring, TX 77379
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 22, 2013
Your local law enforcement can refer you to the information, usually on its web site.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 22, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer