Crime & Safety in Morena>Question Details

Darryl, Other/Just Looking in San Diego, CA

seems like it's alot of crime in this area?

Asked by Darryl, San Diego, CA Thu Mar 14, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/San_Diego/sold/847190…

Answers

1
Hi there, Darryl,

I hate to give you such a political response here, but agents are not legally allowed to provide clients with information on the safety of neighborhoods (other than to say some neighborhoods are more desirable than others). I would be happy to send you some information on the 92110 community - it's an interesting zip code which houses part of Mission Hills, Point Loma and Bay Park/Bay Ho - and I do a lot of business in those areas.

Your best bet - to satisfy your own safety requirements - is to check out sites like Crimestoppers and Megan's Law, enter the address of the property, and decide for yourself whether you would be comfortable living in a particular area. Doing a drive-by of the property during different times of the day may also help.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if I may be of further assistance. Best of luck to you.

Warm regards,
Krista Bell, REALTOR
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 25, 2013
Happy to help, Darryl.
Flag Thu Sep 26, 2013
Thank you Krista for your reply. I will take your advise.
Flag Thu Sep 26, 2013