kenzetta, Home Buyer in Springfield, MA

recently?? on television shooting boston road?? last year at barber shop, shooting, boston road,

Asked by kenzetta, Springfield, MA Wed Mar 13, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3059442950-129-Lamont-St-Spri…

Answers

5
The people involved in the shooting at the barber shop in Pine Point were not from this area, I lived on Arnold ave for 18 years and I've never had any problems, the neighbors are great and recently they added 76 new home in my area.
There are shots fired everyday in springfield and someone gets stabbed.
it's like that everywhere in Springfield and it is starting to flow into the surranding communities. With all of the jobless people and drugs now a day people do the things in broad daylight that used to be done at night time.
LOOKED UP THE SHOOTING WAS ON THE NEWS, AND LOOKED AT THE CRIME REPORTS IN THE AREA... SO I ANSWERED MY OWN QUESTION
YES THERE WAS A SHOOTING ON BOSTON ROAD, MARCH OF THIS YEAR, THEY WERE LOOKING FOR THE SHOOTERS, OFF OF FARGO AND ARNOLD STREET. WHICH IS PINE POINT, AND I UNDERSTAND THAT BREAK INS IN THAT AREA OUR RISING.