Italy1, Other/Just Looking in Halyard Park, Milwau...

moving to a house located N-5th-St-Milwaukee-WI-53212 . I WANTED TO KNOW IF IT IS A SAFE AREA FOR ME AND MY FAMILY TO LIVE IN. MOVING FROM GA !

Asked by Italy1, Halyard Park, Milwaukee, WI Sat Jun 18, 2011

Answers

5
Italy1’s answer
Also if anyone here has some rental properties taht would like to bring to my attention please do,
we are moving end of july beginning of august !
my husband is already there in WI and living in the Racine area. We’re currently looking at several different locations within reasonable driving distance to this school:
Victory Public School
2222 West Henry Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53221-4999

Please let me know if you have anything available, my email is vallyroswell@yahoo.com

Thank you
Thank you all for your answers , I went to spotcrime.com, and compare to what we deal daily here in Atlanta it really doesn't look that bad. I'm hearing several stories regarding area. the address of the house is 1917 N 5th Street 53212 Milwaukee.
House face a big church. We are looking for a rental , because we will be staying in Milwaukee for an year max two.
We own a condo here in Atlanta and not looking to buy a house up there.
Please let me know if you have more information regarding house or area.
My husband went by house and neighborhood and it looked very quiet .

Thank you

Val
Hi, You can go to http://www.spotcrime.com for in depth crime stats on any area.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
GREEN Designated Agent
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
Some parts in Milwaukee on N. 5th street have a lot of crime. It all depends what the major cross street is. Feel free to email me and we can discuss further - joebraier@mac.com
Depends where on N. 5th St you are talking about. You can get detailed crime information from the police dept which is located at 2920 N. 4th St, Milwaukee (Milwaukee Police Dept, District 5)