Crime & Safety in Atlanta>Question Details

Maleka, Real Estate Pro in Atlanta, GA

looking for nice clean safe place for a family of 7

Asked by Maleka, Atlanta, GA Mon Nov 29, 2010

1 floor lots of room

Answers

4
Hello Maleka,
Seems like you need a place to rent.
Always a pleasure to find you one.
If you are considering buying, there has never been a good time.
Contact me or search for yourself for free.
It is good to inform you that there are lots of good areas within metro Atlanta.
Hi Maleka!

I see that you have designated yourself as a renter, however I work at Rasmus Real Estate Group and we specialize in selling forclosures. Foreclosure real estate is a fabulous investment at a low cost, and there are tons of great options in many safe locations with great schools in the surrounding areas. If you would be interested in looking at what we have to offer or talking to one of our employees about your situation, please don't hesitate to contact us! Our phone number is 770-321-1350. Let them know you found us on Trulia! Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with! Best of luck!
-Amanda Goyer
Rasmus Real Estate Group
Glad to help you any time. Please call my cell phone: 404-247-1002. Jeff Guynn of Harry Norman, Realtors - Intown Office.
Web Reference: http://www.theguynnteam.com
There is more information needed here. Where do you work? when do you need a place? Where are you now? What is your budget? There are several counties in the metro atlanta area. Exactly where and how much are going to be definitive factors in finding you a place to live. Please provide more info.