Crime & Safety in Fort Mill>Question Details

js.smile, Home Buyer in Fort Mill, SC

looking a home in fort mill on kimbrell rd (its kimbrell crossings community). but just concerned about safety and security. Could you pls advice?

Asked by js.smile, Fort Mill, SC Thu Apr 18, 2013

Answers

3
Len Cornacchia’s answer
I like http://www.neighborhoodscout.com. The suggestion about talking to local police is smart.

I am a realtor that lives and works in Fort Mill, so I know this town inside and out. If you would like discuss looking at properties for sale, please contact me.
Another good tool is spotcrime.com. And like Daniel said driving the community at different times of the day
Good morning, JS.
Best thing to do to address this concern is to call police non-emergency and talk to the officer who patrols this area. You can also visit the neighborhood at various times of the day and evening and talk to anyone you see outside. If you appreciate an answer, please give thumbs up. For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.