Amber Thomas, Renter in Brownsburg, IN

is west glen village a good area for a family?

Asked by Amber Thomas, Brownsburg, IN Wed Feb 27, 2013

Answers

3
Julie A. Barnett’s answer
Amber I have known that area, and I also just checked the stats, and I believe it can be a good family area. What I would suggest above and beyond the statistics is to ask neighbors about the safety of the neighborhood and if they think it is a good place for a family. You can also ask any leasing agents or on-property personnel.

I think after talking to some people who live in the area, finding out how long they have lived there, and visiting the area at different times and on different days, you should get a pretty good feel for whether or not you would find this neighborhood a good fit for your family.
If your concern is safety, I consulted a government website -- http://maps.indy.gov/MapIndy/Index.html?theme=crimeviewer -- and would point you toward that resource. You can request information about any neighborhood, and any reported crimes against persons or property.

I provide this for information purposes only; clearly I cannot guarantee its reliability. For more current or accurate information about the neighborhood in question, I'd suggest you contact a law enforcement agency.

If I can be of any help in your home search, please contact me at 316-502-7094, or at dleeds@callcarpenter.com. I stand ready to help.

David E. Leeds
Carpenter Realtors
You could contact the HOA or the IMPD to check into crime stats in the area. You could review this web site as well: http://indianapolis.citysearch.com/profile/3969531/indianapo…

Mark