Crime & Safety in Muscupiabe>Question Details

Dan, Home Buyer in Fontana, CA

is this area a bad area?

Asked by Dan, Fontana, CA Tue Jun 4, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/12333826-2832-Lincoln-Dr-San-…

Answers

5
Hello Dan - 92405 is my local area for over the past 13+ years. I would love to show you homes in my area and let you make an informed decision based on local knowledge of the area. Chandra Watkins, Coldwell Banker, Kivett-Teeters, 909-534-4164. Have a wonderful day and I hope to hear from you real soon!
This is a 92405 zip. It is in San Bernardino. If you contact the police department they can provide you with stats and more information. This is an area where real estate agents have to be careful because of certain legal issues.
What I do know is that there have been a lot of sales in the last few years and many of the homes have been rehabbed. The same with rentals.
I always recommend to clients that they drive through a neighborhood at different times and days. You can get a better idea of whether you have quiet neighbors or neighbors that play loud music and party. You might prefer the neighbors that play loud music over a super quiet area. You have to do some research yourself to determine whether it is a good fit. I can show you a ton of homes but ultimately you are the one who is going to live in.
Go to http://www.crimereports.com and put in the address and you will see what crimes have happened nearby.
Go to the local police station and if they offer to provide a police escort to return to your car, worry. But, seriously, they can give you stats and there are online crime stat websites that are for public use.
Hi Dan,

That's a very subjective question and depends on your point of view.
I agree with you, Every one has a different point of view.
Flag Wed Jun 5, 2013