Isabel Dills, Home Buyer in Tewksbury, MA

is this a good section of lowell?

Asked by Isabel Dills, Tewksbury, MA Tue Jan 21, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3114784428-15-Alton-St-14-Low…

Answers

3
All the neighborhoods of Lowell have sections that are nicer than others. But Belvidere is known to be a very good section and also holds its real estate value very well.
Hi Isabel,
Justin is correct Belvidere is the one of the best sections in Lowell, but there are also many nice areas in the Highlands, South Lowell and Centerville sections of the city. This Alton St. property is a good area, and the townhomes are very nice. This location is not far from 495. I have lived in Lowell all my life and as in any city there are bad and good in all neighborhoods.

Mary Lou Carroll
Century 21 G. J. Brown
978-884-5110
Hi Isabel,

Yes the Belvidere section of Lowell is one if the best areas in Lowell. I work directly in Lowell, if you have any questions feel free to contact me at anytime.

Justin Melo
Bettencourt Real Estate