Francisco Go…, Home Buyer in 92630

is this a good place for an investment property ? Im in california trying to invest out of the state .Thanks

Asked by Francisco Gomez, 92630 Wed May 1, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Missouri/Kansas_City/sold/574499…

Answers

5
Kansas City appears to be an excellent investment property location right now... I have found a great tool to find investment properties that finds great properties in many U.S. areas, Kansas City included, analyzes their investment potential both as a flip or even as a hold and rent... Free service and seems to be really on top of it. Here's the link: https://fs21.formsite.com/SolutionSource/Register/secure_ind…
It depends. We bought a house in the Western Hills area for $86,000 and sold it for $180,000 but we maxed it out. You have to be careful because the good property area for investing (in this area) can be tricky. A few blocks east, and the values of the homes aren't as good. However, if you go a few blocks to the west, into Kansas, the values skyrocket
Kansas City offers alot of inexpensive cash cows!!Call Countywide Property Management at 913 850 0493. We can help. Thanks alot.
Francesco: It depends on what you are looking for if you want to rent and you have a property management Company that is GOOD it may be for you. If you want something that won't be torn up and will appreciate this may not be for you and it also depends on who you have to do the screening. I look at schools growth rate and the area feel free to call me I am an investor and know KS and MO and I am open to working withinvestors looking for properties because you aren't familiar with the areas just like I don't know California don't let the low pricing lull you it depends on what you are looking for. 816-289-2538(cell) I also text.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
Great Area for investments. It is the middle of the greater Kansas city area with so many homes that are available at or below fair price market. I am very familiar with this area I have lived in this area all my life. I can assist you with your search, please contact me at (888) 505-6915.