Crime & Safety in 77042>Question Details

Jones, Renter in Houston, TX

is pagewood lane in s. gessner hou tx

Asked by Jones, Houston, TX Sat Jul 7, 2012

There are many sites on-line to check crime stats, Trulia being one of them.

There are 6 active rental listings on Pagewood at this time, any of them you can pull up on Trulia and check the map below the listing for recent crime.

I always find that driving thru a neighborhood that you are considering really helps. Driving thru on a saturday morning to see who takes care of their place,or who doenst, really tells more than a website ever will...

If you need a Realtor to help you find a place, check out my and my collegues websites to find the best fit for you. The seller pays our commissions

Pagewood Ln is a East/West street between Richmond and Westpark. Yes, it does cross Gessner and is in the Westchase area of Houston.

I have been selling town homes in Westchase Forest THs and Tanglewilde THs as well as single family homes in the Tanglewilde subdivision and Walnut Bend subdivision a little farther north for over 19 years.

Let us know if we can help you in this area, our office is not too far away.

Mark McNitt
m 932-567-4357
Bernstein Realty
yes it is I live in the area. they have a lot of townhomes in that area. very crowded.
Hello, I am assuming you are trying to find out if Pagewood Lane is a street in South Gessner. I found similar street names in other areas of Houston.
Are you trying to find out information on a house on this street?