Crime & Safety in Jackson>Question Details

Jodi Dinis, Home Buyer in Jackson, NJ

is crime an on going issue near symphony ct jackson nj?

Asked by Jodi Dinis, Jackson, NJ Tue Jun 19, 2012

Answers

6
Information on crime rates can be found at http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/nj/crime/.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 11, 2012
Symphony Ct is located in a very nice community of single family homes priced from the high $300's & up. I live in Jackson for years & can tell you it is a very nice town & for the most part a pretty safe place to live. Like all towns crimes do occur. The best way to address your concerns is to contact the local police dept & ask them. You can also sk a few neighbors how they like the community you are interested in. If you need assitance finding a home, feel free to call me.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
Here is a helpful website for Jackson: http://www.jacksonnjonline.com/category/local/jackson-police…
Keep in mind that every town has crime happening everyday, to some degree. I've lived in Jackson, NJ my whole life and have always felt safe.
I hope this information is helpful for you and if you'd like to start a home search with me, I'd be happy to work with you. Any questions, you can contact me directly, 732-513-2333 or jniedrach@weichert.com.

Jennifer Niedrach, ABR®, SFR®
NJAR® Circle of Excellence Sales Award® Bronze 2011
Weichert Realtors Million Dollar Sales & Marketed Club 2011
Weichert Realtors "Director's Club" 2011
I've lived on symphony ct. for 14 years now. no crime other than kids recently ransacking the cars.
I live in Jackson and it happens to be a very nice place to live. If you are concerned about safety before you shop for a house check with the local municipalities to overcome your concerns.
Crime is always an important issue:

If it is important to you, you should talk to the local police:
It is their job.