Crime & Safety in 32926>Question Details

, Other/Just Looking in Dunnellon, FL

is cocoa fl 32926 safe place to live?

Asked by , Dunnellon, FL Sat Aug 1, 2009

cocoa fl safe place to live

Answers

3
Issues of neighborhood safety re best directed to the local police department or the county sheriff's department. They have access to the most accurate and up to date information and are generally very willing to be helpful.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 2, 2009
I live in Cocoa, Florida for the past 30 years, the zip code 32926 includes port st john and some of Cocoa. We are a safe community, however I suggest if you are serious about a home purchase, please do not go by crime stats listed on sites. Cocoa and surrounding areas are a fantastic place to live. I have had numerous people question me re; crime for my zip code established in the 1920's carries over 10 miles, so therefore, crime stats can be misleading. I do not wish for you to not purchase a home along the Space Coast, for you would be missing out on a Great Community & Lifestyle.
Carol Patterson, Sales Associate Perrone Realty (321)543-3556
Web Reference: http://www.riverbreezes.com
Joarm. For short, Let us say this. Every place has it's ups and downs and areas and neighborhoods. Some great and some not so good at all. It will depend on what type of home you are looking for and what your likes and dislikes maybe. May I suggest you contact me and we can talk about what you are looking for specifically. Then I will have your information to help find that home you want in the best of places.
Please either e-mail me at, petedsellshomes@aol.com . or if you would like call me so we can hear each other and be more personable at 321-480-2544.
I have visited your area and it is real nice over there. I have family in saftry harbor, New Port Richies and the Lakes. Well hopefully you will call me or e-mail me. Have a Great Weekend.