Crime & Safety in Clinton>Question Details

Susan Hyatt, Home Buyer in Lincoln, NE

is Starr street a dangerous place to live?

Asked by Susan Hyatt, Lincoln, NE Thu Mar 28, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3110351256-2737-Starr-St-Linc…

Answers

5
Becky Stewart’s answer
everyone has their own perspective on where they want to live and why. you can go to the city of lincoln police site and see what kind of crimes there are anywhere in the city. realize that the higher the population of any area, there is more of a risk of crime, because the more people, the more issues. drive around areas at different times of the day to get a feel of them. i have had people love and dislike areas. a lot of it has to do with where you grew up. you are welcome to call with questions.
Becky
402-432-6476
yes if between 20th -35th street it is
Starr St. is not particularly dangerous, but it is all based on your experience with neighborhoods and what you consider 'dangerous' But I would live there, it's fine with me.
Google crime stats in the area, something will come up, that is pertinent.
I think your question is too general. Where on Starr Street? I'm not familiar with every area, but one of the first homes I'd ever sold was on Starr and the couple loves the neighborhood.