Crime & Safety in Miami>Question Details

avril.kurt1, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

i am about to buy a property at e lake, how secure is it? please let me know. thanks

Asked by avril.kurt1, Miami, FL Fri Jan 4, 2013

This question was asked from…

Your realtor should give you the advice you need, in case you can not get the information you need call me 305-794-835
That place you need the property.
You do know this property Sold & Closed 11/26/12 at $1,060,000 so are you the new owner? If so this is kind of late to ask this, isn't it? If not and you're looking to buy this home on a flip for the current owner's profit, good for all ... The area is fantastic and just don't hang $100 bills on your fence or leave "gold" in the driveway to attract attention :) And you can always get loads of info from and the FDLE (Florida Dept of Law Enforcement) on this, don't rely on real estate agents or any other professionals for this info other then the FDLE and their stats etc. And are you aware that there are 6 other homes currently listed for sale on E-Lake from $999K to $1.999M?
If you need anything further please feel free to call me during normal business hours at the contact info in our website link below. And you can also send your email address and phone number, I'll excited to help you with all your real estate needs and honored for the business opportunities.
Good Morning ,

I was able to locate this property, and it does appear it was sold back in November of last year, so unless you are looking to purchase it from the new owner, this home is no longer on the market from what I am able to determine. There are other homes for sale on the market at E-Lake, which may be possibilites for you to consider. As to your question regarding the security at E-Lake it is not a gated community, but rather just a neighborhood as any other. You can check the crime statistics as has already been indicated in prior response. Good luck on your home search. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me.

Lila V Lopez, CRS, CDPE, e-pro
RE/MAX Advance Realty
The homes on E Lake are lovely. At this price range, I definitely think you should install a security system, but you can find crime information at

Best of luck!
Hi, I recommend teaming up with your Realtor to help get answers to all your questions about the community. Try the website See all listings at .