Crime & Safety in New York>Question Details

Glewis26, Other/Just Looking in New York, NY

i am a victim of domestic violence. I can not return to my apartment because of my abuser. I would like to transfer my section 8 to another county

Asked by Glewis26, New York, NY Tue Oct 20, 2009

but my landlord and my case worker at section 8 is not been agreeable. can you please tell me what my options are

Help the community by answering this question:


Pascual Paul Tarrats Jr’s answer
Maybe you have not taken the proper steps to document your abuse. Otherwise it might just sound like you are trying to change for personel reasons. People become agreeable if you have a paper trail.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 21, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer