Crime & Safety in Roslindale>Question Details

Mira, Renter in Boston, MA

how safe is roslindale?

Asked by Mira, Boston, MA Mon Jun 20, 2011

Answers

4
Hi, You can visit http://www.spotcrime.com for in depth crime stats and reports for any area. You may also consider the local police dept if you don't get the info you need from the site.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
GREEN Designated Agent
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
Hey Mira-

Great answers below. I'd also recommend you take a look at Trulia's Crime Maps so that you can see what kinds of crimes happen where:

http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Roslindale-Massachusetts/c…

Good luck, let me know if I can help with anything else.

Cheers,
Ali- Community Manager
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 20, 2012
Brokers are not supposed to give their opinions about the safety of an area. I'm sure you have read the good advice below to check the crime stats and local police. Just want to add that I live in Roslindale with two children and so far it has been great! Convenient to the city, and plenty of programs for children through the Roslindale Community Center, plus many more programs available in West Roxbury and Hyde Park for Roslindale residents.
Best of luck,
Mary
If you are concerned about safety, for the most accurate and up to the minute information contact the local authorities and ask all your questions; also, if unfamiliar with the neighborhood do visit the area more than once and at different times of day; real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or nor, in specific neighborhoods.