Crime & Safety in 30318>Question Details

Nettie, Other/Just Looking in 30318

how safe is metro pointe lofts?

Asked by Nettie, 30318 Fri Aug 6, 2010

Answers

6
Monir Mamoun’s answer
Hi Nettie, you should really check with the local police and sheriffs departments for Metro Pointe Lofts for this data. They will have the most accurate information. A realtor can't really give you a fully "legal" opinion on this issue for a variety of reasons related to real estate laws and professional liability.

If you need a referral for a great agent in your area, please contact me through the trulia form.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 1, 2010
A good resource for this info, Nettie, is city data. Web ref below.

Michael Hammond
SellsRealty@gmail.com
404-538-5499

http://www.SellsRealty.org
Web Reference: http://www.city-data.com/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 6, 2010
Hi Nettie, I gave Michael a thumbs up for the good research link. I suggest you not only visit during different hours but talk to a few of the owners- that is what I do when assisting my clients in a new neighborhood - more information is better than less information. Along those lines, I would be happy to assit you with this developement and help you determine if is right even if the crime stats are acceptable. There are a lot of other factors to consider.

Our Wise Buyer Program provides over $5000 worth of free home structural and major systems analysis in addition to top buyer representation. There is nothing else like it in Atlanta - with this system you are more informed because you know what you are buying Before you ever submit your offer! That approach has many significant benefits - for more information, see the site below.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, or need immediate assistance.

Robert Whitfield
Broker/Owner - Realtor
Professional Buyers Broker
Relocation Expert
ICC Code Certified Building Inspection Expert
Advantage Realtors
678-585-9691
877-787-7167
“Know what you’re buying - Before you submit your offer!”
If you are concerned about safety--visit/call the local police department and ask all your questions, hear all there is to hear firsthand, they'll gladly help. If you are unfamiliar with the area, consider visiting more than once and at different times of day, then make your determination--real estate professionals are prohibited from steering—enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods; so, you should check out demographics on your own to assure your comfort level can be reached.
Nettie,

Go ahead and talk to the local police department in that area, they will be happy to help you with the latest news from the area.

Pelin
http://www.dallashomelist.com
Nettie, listed below is a great resource. I also suggest that you get a feel for the community yourself by visiting the property at different times. If I can be of any other resource to you by answering any general questions about the property or showing the property to you, please feel free to contact me. Have a great day!