Cheanne28, Home Buyer in Mineola, NY

how safe is it in this neighborhood? help pls..planning on buying a house near here..

Asked by Cheanne28, Mineola, NY Wed Sep 26, 2012

This question was asked from…

When it comes to any safety/crime related issues, it's always best to contact the local police department with all your questions, hear all there is to hear firsthand. If unfamiliar with the area(s) do revisit more than once and at different times of day, possibly chat with locals/neighbors. Real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase/rent, or not, in specific neighborhoods.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 26, 2012
Anytime I hear this question, I always answer it the exact same way... Contact your local police dept.... These people work it everyday. they know exactly what is going on and will give you the best information... so, no matter where you live Ny to LA... This is the best advice anyone could give
Hope you found a place in the area of interest. But if you wasn't successful and still searching I could be reach directly 646-944-5685
Pleas give us a call 516872-3000 to discuss you needs
Thank you
Realtors may not provide you with their opinions on a neighborhood. However, we can always show you how to obtain facts. In order to obtain the crime statistics, school reports, and other demographical information about Valley Stream please visit my website;
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 18, 2012
Try talking to neighbors, checking out crime statistics with the local police department, etc. A Real Estate Agent cannot comment on the "desirability" of a particular neighborhood and/or development.

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you the best of luck,

De Vonte Williamson
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
Mobile: (631)384-3695
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!
I'm a retired police Lt,. don't contact the local police dept. for crime information, your much more likely to get someone's opinion than facts. Accurate information is readily available on the internet. Online you will be able to compare neighborhoods, and the data is devoid of human emotions. Trulia, Zillow etc all have crime information in addition can provide some insight. Good luck!
Tom Brady SFR, e-Pro, SRES, GREEN
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Notary Public, Ret. NYPD Lt.
"We treat you like family!"
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
255 Executive Plaza - Suite 104
Plainview, New York 11803
best way to find out is to call local police department. they will have most accurate info to give you. then you can drive around the area just to get a feel of the blocks and the upkeep. after that gimme a call and ill help you find the perfect house 917 337 3727