Crime & Safety in Metro West>Question Details

Aquila Dufort, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

how safe is it in metro west area in orange county florida. Specifically soho street.

Asked by Aquila Dufort, Orlando, FL Sun Aug 19, 2012

Answers

8

Of course safety is very important; however, I would encourage you to use this site to find out the information that you are looking for:

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/neighborhoods/crime-rates/

I think that you will be able to determined the data best from the information obtained from this site.

Good Luck!!!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 19, 2012
IF it looks like a duck.....
AS a Real state Agent we are not aloud to give you any opions on any area. how ever you can look up any area on the computer. Gene Wilkinson
Best ask the local law enforcement !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is Waterford Lakes a safe low crime area
Yes. Very.
Flag Mon Aug 20, 2012
Metro West used to be the place to be 6 or 7 years ago. However due to the building boom and unemployment. It is not the greatest place to be. It depends which part of Metro west you are speaking up. I work for a cable contractor. My technicians work all of metro west. I hear some horror stories about some of the apartment buildings there. The east side of Orlando is really nice, specifically Waterford lakes/Avalon area. Or try Dr phillips right down the road from Metro west.
soho is inside a gated and guarded area and it has on site security. But best ask local law enforcement as they will have up to date info
I am sure that Orange County Sheriffs office could give you information that may answer your question. I know there is a log of responses to areas in the county in respect to crime and arrests. This may help you make your decision.