Crime & Safety in West Side>Question Details

Laresa Crowe, Renter in Indianapolis, IN

how often do they break n peoples houses?

Asked by Laresa Crowe, Indianapolis, IN Wed Jun 13, 2012

Answers

2
Jackie Lovell’s answer
Who is "They"? Your question lacks enough details for one to know what you are trying to determine. I can only guess you are wanting crime statistics for a certain area. Right? Most Realtors do not keep any kind of on going data for any certain area. That is not typically our area of expertise, although, I can recommend you contact your local law officals or ones for the area you have a concern and then ask them. Another good source is http://www.911indy.com which allows you to search by area of town or distance from a particular address in Marion county. I am not sure for sources in different counties but I am sure you can google it and find a site for different counties as well. Hope this helps.

Jackie Lovell
Artisan Realtors (317) 332-7547
most of houses in the no so good areas must have Alarm system . I have and never got a broke in