Crime & Safety in 67901>Question Details

Bdr, Other/Just Looking in 67901

how can i look up the background of my house?

Asked by Bdr, 67901 Fri Jul 16, 2010

Answers

2
Deborah Schnitzler’s answer
One way to check the background of your house is to just type in the address in a search engine on the internet. You can also check with the local newspaper and search their archives. Your local libarian could probably help with this. If you know the names of previous owners you can run their names too and possibly find out something. Check with the neighbors and try and find out who has lived in the area a long time and make contact with them. Introduce yourself and ask...most people will enjoy meeting you and sharing their knowledge about the neighborhood and your house. Your local police department may be able to help too, just call their records department. Good Luck with your hunt and I hope you find what your looking for.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 16, 2010
If you mean property history, that is public record any Realtor can pull that up for free. If you mean something like murders or other strange events ect. That is the library or newspaper archives.