tjordann, Home Buyer in Toluca Lake, CA

has there been any strange happenings or deaths, suicides at 4555 mariota ave., toluca lake, ca ?

Asked by tjordann, Toluca Lake, CA Wed May 9, 2012

the house has been bought and sold numerous times in the past 10 - 15 years and seems haunted

Answers

2

That information does need to be disclosed by the seller if it's within a 3 year period of the sale, however I would recommend calling the Police Department and asking for the senior lead officer for the area to ask about neighborhood crime information.

Hopes this helps, feel free to call me at 818-588-6563 if you have any other questions about this area.
Hello tjordann,

Any deaths in the home during the last 3 years must be disclosed by the Seller. Should the current sale be a foreclosure, then the bank will be unable to disclose this information unless they or their Agent know of the deaths, which in most cases is unlikely. Should this be a foreclosure sale I recommend that you speak with the local Police department. They should be able to give you some feedback regarding your questions. You may also visit some of the homes neighbors and introduce yourself as a prospective Buyer for the home and see if they can answer some questions about the property. Good luck!

Warmest Regards,

Matt
http://www.matthewbartlettrealestate.com