Crime & Safety in 46236>Question Details

melilaboricua, Renter in Indianapolis, IN

has there been any crime or info on 10039 indian LK BI N DR 46236

Asked by melilaboricua, Indianapolis, IN Sun Apr 21, 2013

Answers

5
Call the City of Lawrence police department for an update on any crime in their area.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013
If you need help with this the best person to talk to is someone that lives over there or a Realtor. I suggest a Realtor if you don't like talking to strangers.

info

Jamelle Walker, Realtor
jamellewalker2002@yahoo.com
317-453-0917
jamellewalker.kwrealty.com

give him a call. Best of luck
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 7, 2013
asdadsdad.......................................................................................

The area you are asking about, Indian Lake on the east side of Indianapolis (Lawrence Township) is a very nice area and has virtually no crime. I think of that area as a very desirable place to live.

As my friend, Jackie, replied below, you can look up crime statistics in any area via the internet. But it is often good to get personal viewpoints from people who know about and live in the area that you're interested in, so I think you were smart to ask about your concerns.

If you need any assistance with your real estate needs, please feel free to let me know. You can call me, email me or text me at your convenience. As someone who grew up and lived on Indy's east side for many years, I have very familiar with that area and would be happy to help you find a home. If you're not sure about the homebuying process, I can help you with that by explaining the process and referring you to reputable lenders.

Good luck on your home search.

Julie A. Barnett
Broker Associate/REALTOR
Prudential Indiana Realty Group
jbarnett@prudentialindiana.com
Website: jbarnett.prudentialindiana.com
(317) 847-0055 (cell)
Download my free mobile app: Text HL6 to 87778
You can search by using the Indystar website. http://911indy.com You can search a specific address and so many miles around that address within a week, 2 or a month etc. I would guess if it anything farther back in time is of question you might have to just google it and see if any specific things result. I would say it would be difficult for any REALTOR to know the crime of any specific neighborhood in great details since there are SO many neighborhoods in the Indianapolis area and surrounding counties. We are all licensed for the whole State but there would be no way to stay on top of all that data. Hope the site is a good resource for you.
Thanks for asking. I love that Indian Lake area. The lake is nice too but no motor boats.. just pontoons, small fishing boats and peddle boats were allowed the last time I looked up details for that Lake for a client.
Jackie Lovell
Artisan Realtor (317) 332-7547 Jackie@jackielovell.com